All flooring is not the same, and many businesses do not realize the benefits of concrete flooring. Ready mix concrete, with its versatility and durability, offers creative and efficient results when used in commercial concrete floors.
””If you want to make your business stand out, don’t let your flooring become an afterthought. When concrete flooring is chosen carefully, poured correctly, and finished well, it has the potential to completely transform your commercial space. Learn the benefits of ready mix concrete used in commercial concrete floors so that you can make an investment in the future of your business.
Benefits of Using Concrete in Commercial Spaces
Thanks to a wide variety of finishes, forms, and installation techniques, modern concrete is never boring, plain, or difficult. Because ready mix concrete is so versatile, it’s an excellent option for business owners looking to personalize their space in an innovative way with several added benefits:
- Easy Maintenance – Foot traffic, scratches, dropped objects, spills, and dirt are no match for a protective concrete finish. Because it is easy to clean, with periodic sealing or waxing you can keep your concrete floors looking new for a long time.
- Indoor Air Quality – Unlike carpet and vinyl flooring, concrete is made from natural substances and materials and doesn’t retain bacteria or allergens.
- Environmentally Friendly – Reduce your business’s carbon footprint by sealing your concrete foundation instead of installing extra flooring materials over it. Insulated concrete can also lower energy costs for your business.
- Structural Security – A concrete foundation can help protect your business from fire and water damage and doesn’t gradually shift or diminish like less resilient materials.
In addition to these economical and structural benefits, ready mix concrete can also create spaces that look more professional, attractive, and unique. Its decorative appeal lies in the endless combinations of colors and finishes available in commercial installation.
Creative Ready-Mix Concrete Design Ideas
If you want your floors to serve a decorative purpose in addition to protecting and securing your business, it’s important to explore all your design possibilities. Some creative ready mix concrete flooring ideas include:
- Cut and Polish – Instead of installing individual tiles, you can cut patterns into a concrete floor and then polish it for a low-maintenance alternative that resembles stone.
- Stencil or Stamp – Churches, airports, libraries, offices, schools, and gymnasiums often incorporate a design into the center of their concrete flooring. You can incorporate your company logo, or an attractive design, with stencils and stamps to create flooring that is unique to your space.
- Stain – A professional ready mix concrete provider can blend color additives into the concrete to produce tones than complement your company’s branding or your building’s interior design. Stains and dyes can be used to finish installed concrete flooring using a variety of techniques.
To bring one of these ideas to life in your business space, contact Razorback Concrete to learn more about using our ready mix concrete product in a commercial concrete floor. You can even apply for a line of credit, which is offered for customers purchasing concrete for business accounts.